For over 40 years Minneapolis Radiology has been a trusted source of expertise in all areas of diagnostic and interventional radiology. Using a comprehensive approach to benefit our patients, our team of board certified and fellowship trained interventional radiologists and vascular surgeons (Minneapolis Vascular Physicians) expanded on our expertise by opening the Minnesota Vascular Surgery Center in 2007.At the Minnesota Vascular Surgery Center we provide the highest level of care for patients with renal disease, diabetic vascular disease and all other vascular insufficiencies.
The Minnesota Vascular Surgery Center is dedicated to providing high-quality, timely and compassionate care that enhances the knowledge of disease and health through imaging, clinical practice and research.
The vision of the Minnesota Vascular Surgery Center is to become the leading radiological and vascular surgical expert in the Midwest by creating an environment conducive to the personal and professional development of our physicians and staff and by acknowledging and fulfilling the unique needs of our patients and referring providers.
In pursuit of our vision, the physicians and staff of MVSC will embrace these core values:
- Compassion: We respect the unique and individual needs of our patients and referring providers.
- Customer-Centered Service: We put our customers at the center of everything we do.
- Courtesy: We treat everyone with whom we interact with kindness, respect and dignity at all times.
- Creativity: We encourage innovation and open communication.
- Character: We act with honesty and integrity.
- Conservation: We promote stewardship by using all resources judiciously and wisely.